Railings carry a great significance in home designing. Apart from offering protection to the households and visitors, they also help you in enhancing the appearance of your property. So, if you are looking for some good home improvement options, installing or upgrading your existing railing system can be a great idea.
Railings become even more crucial when you have elderly family members or children at your home. They offer assistance as one can hold them for support while walking up or down the stairs. Without railings, stairs can be dangerous and even lead to accidents.
So, we have established that a railing system is very crucial. Now, coming to the installation part, it is very important that the railing material that you are using is sturdy and durable, so it can offer you long-lasting performance. Also, it is also important to ensure that your railing systems comply with the ADA standards.
There are some of the most reputable railing system kit providers that you can contact through their online websites for quality aluminum railing and screen enclosure products.
Some of the various features of the ADA handrail systems are as follows:-
- The railings are professionally engineered and IBC compliant.
- The kits comply with the current 2010 ADA standards for accessible design.
- They are an ideal solution for stairs, corridors, ramps, homes, hotels, and senior living centers.
- The railings are pre-finished mechanical systems made with 100% aluminum alloy and have a powder coat finish.
- No weld technology provides you with seamless joints when you are joining multiple kits
- You are not required to have pipe fitters or tube benders. All mechanical system conforms to your bends.
- The rails can be easily cut to desired sizes using the basic cutting tools
- You get 10 Year Warranty on the railing kits.
The railing pipe kits can be in multiple sizes. You can place your order for 3 ft., 4 ft., 6 ft., 8 ft., 12 ft., and even 16 ft. You can expect the shipping within 24 hours of your order placement. The kits come in 5 Standard colors which are white, bronze, copper vein, silver vein, and hammered Black. If you wish, you can also place your order for custom colors, provided that you are placing the minimum order.
You can get capped kits or integrated wall return. It completely depends on your choice.
Send your inquiry for the railing kits today and add protection to your stairs!